History Aymestrey Parish hall was opened in 1932 and was a former WW1 army barrack or field hospital building which through a Government programme of the day was relocated to the village as a community building.
Over the following 80 years or so it has changed very little. Although in recent years a few modifications have been done – an extension added in 2014 to accommodate a new kitchen and a meeting room have added greatly to the usability of the hall as a community space.
Hiring of the Hall anyone can hire the hall for a fixed rate these vary from year to year and from type of events. Booking can be made by contacting the following –
Ken Holland 01568 770 367 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Scamp 01568 709 031
Helen Roberts 01568 770 486